Monday 25 April 2011

Confessions of Dangerous Minds

Hello there all my great followers...  I must first of all apologize for my absence in the last months.  I have been away on various travels and also have been hibernating during the last cold winter months!  However now that the summer has officially started, the tights are gone and the bare legs are out... I am now back so please stay tuned all Blog followers as the exciting season has begun and I am at my best!

Suggestion of the day:

Head to Chelsea and come visit "Confessions of Dangerous Minds" on the last floor at the Saatchi Gallery on Duke of York Square.  This is a super exciting show featuring Contemporary Art from Turkey which will run until April 30th.  The selling exhibiton is a fantastic collaboration between London based curators Jason Lee and Carlo Berardi (Artnesia) and auction house Phillips de Pury.  I am such an art sucker and I have been so lucky to be involved in this great exhibition.  The show has had a lot of extremely good press and has been featured in a wide range of magazine and papers, from Vogue Italia, to Vogue Turkey to the Telegraph and much more!

Come and see the show for yourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment